Forum Index

Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Marques%Houston-Al.ways ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> There is no place like Home -> Introduce Yourself
Previous topic :: Next topic  
hibesanai

PostPosted: Fri 20 May - 20:11 (2016)    Post subject: Marques%Houston-Al.ways Reply with quote

Marques Houston-Always > bit.ly/1OQAv0L

Search...Problem...-...Give...Your...Love...a...Try...Marques...Houston...-...SpeechlessFeatured...Video...Hip...Hop...News...Nas...is...a...Big...Fan...of...Future:...Hes...Pushing...Flows...Forward...The...legendary...emcee...who...once...proclaimed...that...hip-hop...is...dead...praises...Future...for...his...musical...evolutionWho..Will..Be..Hip-Hops..Next..Legends?..Drake?..Kendrick?..Cole?..Who..will..fade..and..who..will..we..still..be..talking..about..in..twenty..years?..Read..More..most..popular....opinionPosted..10..hours..ago..by..Yoh..Four..Awesome..Artists..Under..1,000..Followers..Is..it..possible..to..find..three..amazing..artists..that..have..under..1,000..followers?..YesThe...fourth...and...final...go-round,...Always...&...Forever,...finds...Houston...singing...about...(what...else?)...a...woman...who...he...doesnt...want...to...be...withboyz....n....da....hood)....Omarion....Music....Clip....Ice....box....Yung....Joc....Music....Clip....1st....time....ftAcid...Rap:...Which...Album...Had...the...Bigger...Impact?...All...74...People...Credited...on...Chance...The...Rappers...Coloring...Book...Chance...&...Childish...Gambinos...Joint...Tape...Exists,...But...Well...Never...Hear...It...Chance...the...Rapper...Coloring...Book...1...Listen...Album...Review...The...Rise,...Fall...&...Return...of...XV...History...Says...Desiigners...Destined...to...be...a...One-Hit...Wonder...Drake...VIEWS...1...Listen...Album...Review...Artists,...Dont...Pay...for...Blog...Posts......Features...Charts...Songs...Albums...Videos...DJs...Search......35.000+...Uploaders...4.000.000...Million...Songs...Growing...Community...Latest...Searches...marques...houston...always...forever...sash...adelante...nicky...jam...scar...missy...higgins...drake...-...one...dance...somwhere...only...we...know...speaker...knockerz...instrumental...sorry...beyonce...pink...fluffy...unicorns...panflute...drop...that...nae...nae...HOME...DMCA...Terms...CONTACT...Using...his...falsetto...voice...(as...he...told...DJBooth,...its...great...to...attract...the...ladies),...and...accompanied...by...soft-sounding...production...from...David...Balfour,...Eric...Dawkins,...and...Antonio...Dixon,...Always...&...Forever...is...very...likely...to...be...played...in...heavy...rotation...on...stations...that...cater...to...a...young...female...audienceYung....Joc)....-....No....music....video....Always....and....Forever....Favorite....Girl....Circle....Wonderful....Exclusively....How....You....Just....Gonna....-....No....music....video....Hold....n....Back....(featJungle...Vibe...Search...Results...for...marques...houston...always...forever...Full...Album...Download...Download...as...Ringtone...+...Play...Marques...Houston...-...Always...&amp...Forever...Marques...Houston...-...Always...&amp...Forever...Download...+...Play...Marques...Houston...-...Always...And...Forever...Marques...Houston...-...Always...And...Forever...Download...+...Play...Marques...Houston...-...Always...&...Forever...Marques...Houston...-...Always...&...Forever...Download...+...Play...Dj...WakkoLeandroD'Oliveira...feat...Marques...Houston...-...Always...and...forever...Dj...WakkoLeandroD'Oliveira...feat...Marques...Houston...-...Always...and...forever...Download...+...Play...KDC...Marques...Houston...-...Always...And...Forever...KDC...Marques...Houston...-...Always...And...Forever...Download...Show...More...Results...INFO...Jungle...Vibe...-...Music...Hosting...UPLOAD...Listen...marques...houston...always...forever...Online!...Download...marques...houston...always...forever...directly...from...our...siteWhether....it....is....a....mixed....video....clip,....a....pix,....a....live....or....an....official....video,....it....is....on....Jukebox....that....you....will....find....it....and....share....it....with....your....friends.405...Not...Allowed.Mya....and....Shawna)....-....No....music....video....Kimberly....So....Right....for....Me....Miss....Being....Your....Man....Music....Video....Suggestion....Omarion....Music....Clip....I'm....tryna....112....Music....Clip....Only....you....Yung....Joc....Music....Clip....We....ready....(featLoad....More........Sample....Text....-....Sample....Link0:003:00....ShrinkHide....TRENDING....NOW....Your....New....2016....Hip-Hop....Summertime....Playlist....I....Dont....Pop....Molly:....Jay....Zs....Almost....50....&....Staying....Relevant....So....Far....Gone....vsBurrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepageMarques..Houston..-..Always..And..Forever..Posted..8..years..ago..Tags:..Marques..Houston..Marques..Houston..Always..And..Forever..Producer:David..Balfour,..Eric..Dawkins,..Antonio..DixonAlbum:..VeteranAlthough..its..been..over..six..months..since..Veteran..was..released..(and..almost..a..year..since..the..first..single,..Favorite..Girl),..Marques..Houston..continues..to..drop..records..from..his..albumTDE....is....Raps....Best....Label,....But....SZAs....the....One....Im....Listening....To....TDE's....most....overlooked....artist....might....just....be....the....future....of....the....labelJukebox..wishes..to..promote..Marques..Houston,..the..video..Always..Forever..and..the..clips..presented..are..here..to..entertain..you..and..also..promote..the..music..of..Marques..Houston..and..his/her..album..VeteranAdvisory...-...the...following...lyrics...contain...explicit...language:...I...don't...wanna...be...calling...your...phone...I...don't...care...what...time...you...get...home...And...I...hate...the...fact...that...you...live...so...damn...close...to...me...I...don't...like...that...I...can't...stop...thinking...'bout...you...And...I...hate...that...you...walk...like...you...do,...oh...babyBut...it's...just...something...'bout...ya...And...I...just...can't...take...it...Girl,...it's...just...something...'bout...ya...And...I...just...can't...take...itIts...your...thighs,...your...lips...Your...calves,...your...lips...Its...your...hair...Did...I...mention...your...lips?Oh,...why...I...behold...you...Why...do...I...want...you...always...&...forever,...always...&...forever?...'Cause...girl,...you...got...it,...Im...gon'...keep...it...Oh,...you...got...me...trippin'...on...you...So...that's...why...I...want...you...always...&...foreverI...don't...want...to...be...pickin'...you...up...Taking...you...on...dates...and...****...I...don't...wanna...be...payin'...your...bills...Gettin'...you...all...spoiled...and...****Don't...want...you...to...decorate...my...house...But...I...can't...help...it...Girl,...you...make...me...feel...so...comfortable...I'd...be...damned...if...I...let...you...go,...ohBut...it's...just...something...'bout...ya...And...I...just...can't...take...it...Girl,...it's...just...something...'bout...ya...And...I...just...can't...take...itIts...your...thighs,...your...lips...Your...calves,...your...lips...Its...your...hair...Did...I...mention...your...lips?Oh,...why...I...behold...you...Why...do...I...want...you...always...&...forever,...always...&...forever?...'Cause...girl,...you...got...it,...Im...gon'...keep...it...Oh,...you...got...me...trippin'...on...you...So...that's...why...I...want...you...always...&...foreverI...try...hard...to...keep...my...cool...but...I...cant...live...I...can't,...I...shake...'cause...I'm...so...strung...out...on...you...But...it's...cool...'cause...Im...gettin'...all...my...hits...from...you...And...girl,...it...gets...to...me,...the...way...that...Im...feelin'...Its...so...crazy...'cause...I...don't...know...how...Im...dealin'...Girl,...if...I...lose...you,...Im...done...'cause...I...know...you're...that...oneOh,...why...I...behold...you...Why...do...I...want...you...always...&...forever,...always...&...forever?...'Cause...girl,...you...got...it,...Im...gon'...keep...it...Oh,...you...got...me...trippin'...on...you...So...that's...why...I...want...you...always...&...forever...Songwriters...THOMAS,...DAMON.../...DIXON,...ANTONIO.../...TADROSS,...ROBIN.../...BALFOUR,...DAVID.../...DAWKINS,...ERIC.../...HOUSTON,...MARQUES.../...MASON,...HARVEY...WILLIAM...JR.../...RUSSELL,...STEVEN...L...Published...by...Lyrics......Sony/ATV...Music...Publishing...LLC,...Universal...Music...Publishing...Group...Marques....cant....get....past....how....attractive....she....is,....but....ultimately....decides....to....get....with....her....anyway....(always....a....good....move)Home...>...Marques...Houston...>...Always...Forever...Top...Clips...Music...Video...A-Z...Live...Concert...A-Z...Playlists...Albums...News...Comments...Top...videos...of...Marques...Houston...in...the...week...1...Marques...Houston...Music...Clip...-...Naked...2...Marques...Houston...Music...Clip...-...Favorite...girl...3...Marques...Houston...Music...Clip...-...Sex...with...you...4...Marques...Houston...Music...Clip...-...Circles...5...Marques...Houston...Pix...Clip...-...Smile...Pix...Clip...Always...ForeverMarques...Houston...Release...date...20/03/2007...-...661...view(s)...ShareSendFavoritesFavorites364312PlaylistDownloadTweet...Pix...Clip...Marques...Houston...-...Always...forever...Add...a...commentAdd...a...comment...!...The...title...comes...from...the...album...:...Veteran...Veteran...Veteran...(intro)...-...No...music...video...Like...This...(featSubmit..Corrections..Cancel..0.131..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindVeteran..Other..Album..Songs..1..Favorite..Girl..2..So..Right..For..Me..3..Circle..4..Veteran..5..Like..This..6..Always..&..Forever..7..Wonderful..8..Exclusively..9..How..You..Just..Gonna..10..Hold..N'..Back..11..Kimberly..12..Miss..Being..Your..Man..Always....&....Forever....Lyrics....from....VeteranYes..it..isXCopy....and....paste....this....code....onto....your....website....or....blog....Sample....Embedded....Player....Read...More...lyrics......most...popular......opinionPosted...about...4...hours...ago...by...Nathan...SRead...More...newsPosted...about...8...hours...ago...by...Nathan...STupac....Was....Working....on....One....Nation....Album....With....Outkast,....DJ....Premier....&....More....When....He....Died....When....Pac....was....gunned....down....he....was....deep....into....a....super-group....album....aimed....at....uniting....both....coasts....and....the....SouthAbout...Genius...Embed...a...Text...Verified...Artists...Contributor...Guidelines...Education...Press...Advertise...Privacy...Policy...Jobs...Developers...Terms...of...Use...Contact...us......2016...Genius...Media...Group...Incplay..pause..mute..unmute..Update..Required..To..play..the..media..you..will..need..to..either..update..your..browser..to..a..recent..version..or..update..your..Flash..plugin f5880b0734

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 20 May - 20:11 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> There is no place like Home -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006