Forum Index

Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Hi, Craggle here..... ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> There is no place like Home -> Introduce Yourself
Previous topic :: Next topic  
craggle
TD Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 20:34 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 33yo fella from the West Midlands in England. Been playing MK since the very first gane on the classic SNES so I'm a bit of a fan! Thought I was quite good until I first went online and got my butt kicked! I was very active until about a year ago when my Wii died

At that time I had a full roster and had Papa's FC's, his main bike licence and his new kark licence, how things have changed! I'm a karter but I don't drift, auto all the way for me. Never reached 9999 but once managed 9960. I'm no where near that now as I'm just trying to get my 'skills' back. I should be very active again now as a lot of things of changed in my personal life that should allow me to induldge in online play (mainly divorce lol).

Looking forward to trying to play as a team. Never tried it before so bare with me if I hit you in a team match, I'm a bit trigger happy!

Anyways, race you all soon!

Craggle.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 20:34 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lοttσº
Administrateur

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 21:34 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Welcome craggle, I am also from the West Midlands Okay , its a small world. I added your code yesterday but could not see you online, hope to race soon, maybe tonight in the funroom Okay

Visit poster’s website Skype
craggle
TD Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 22:15 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Hey lotto, yes small world! Where abouts are you? I'm in Wednesfield, Wolvo. I was having broadband issues yesterday but hopefully Virgin have sorted it out now. I'm hoping to play tonight in the funroom, just need to exchange FC's with rori.

(hopefully) race you later!!

lοttσº
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 22:23 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Im not to far from you, im Worcester way. As long as you have added Rori's host code he will add you. His code TD★rori - 3739-7822-0805 (hosting FC)

starts at 10pm

craggle
TD Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 22:56 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Yeah no too far. Just added Rori, fingers crossed I'm in....

lοttσº
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 23:02 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Rori has added you Okay

Rori
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep - 18:37 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Hi Craggie, was good fun last night

That was my host fc, I never ww on it, my active ww fc is 5071 0361 3923 if you have room?

I play late though, 'real' life is kinda busy 

Papadoble
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep - 20:12 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

WELCOOOME Craggle!!

Don't worry, no team play knowledge needed, we know nothing about team play 
Do not star me tomorrow though, otherwise Bannir   :lol:

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep - 22:35 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Welcome here my friend  Okay

craggle
TD Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 26 Sep - 19:12 (2011)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here..... Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Really need to log in here more! Rori, just added your main FC. Oh, and I play quite late too for the same reasons but also through self disipline; if I start on MKW online early nothing else gets done at all! Race again soon and GG's to all the other night, I'm going to put some hard practice in soon!! And good job I couldn't race on Friday Papa cause you know I would of star'd you, accidently of course  Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:49 (2017)    Post subject: Hi, Craggle here.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> There is no place like Home -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006